School Development and SEF
The SDP is reviewed and updated by FLT in Term Two, Term Four and Term Six before being presented to Governors.
For this academic year, the schools main priorities are:
1. For teaching to be consistently good, or better.
2. To develop further our marking and feedback.
3. To provide more opportunities for independent learning, to allow all children to take greater responsibility and ownership.
4. To raise standards in writing.
5. To strengthen leadership and management.
SEF Sept 2018 – (Previous Years)
WM-QIP-evaluation – (2016)