Vision and Values
Dreams come true with a positive view …
Us, Our Island, The World
In the heart of Sheerness on the Isle of Sheppey; Rose Street and West Minster Primary Schools have been federated for many years to improve the opportunities for all pupils and serve the community with unswerving commitment and dedication.
The Governing Body and all of the staff understand that it is a big decision deciding to which school you send your child/ren. Our curriculum is underpinned by six key values; Respect, Responsibility, Courage, Kindness, Honesty and Happiness all of which are important for the children to understand at school and out in the wider world; to become independent and responsible citizens.
Our mission is for our children (us) to understand that they can be whatever they want to be, with the belief and support from the schools and community (our Island), they can succeed in the world – Dreams do come true with a positive view.
However, a website cannot demonstrate the caring nature of our Federation. Our supportive staff are always on hand to help – you are welcome to visit any time.
- All stakeholders to show respect at all times so all our pupils achieve their full potential.
- To treat all Federation family members equally and fairly, with kindness; living by our values.
- To develop honesty and trust to ensure mistakes don’t turn into failures but open our minds to windows of opportunity.
- To support our pupils in becoming resilient, responsible and independent learners as they progress through our federation and beyond.
- To provide secure environments which are nurturing; safe and secure where our children feel they can take calculated risks and are happy.
- Celebrate courage, success and achievement where Dreams come true with a positive view.